Olson Electric is an industry leader in quality electrical installations, an avid supporter of green energy initiatives, and an active participant in the transition to renewables of all types. Since getting our start under company founder Dennis Olson here on the Sunshine Coast in 1991, we've been hard at work providing our clients with the best possible service, both helping to push the community forward in it's adoption of solar and electric vehciles, and also taking a prominent role in community leadership. We've proud to say that we've been helping our clients all across British Columbia and it's coastal communities for over 30 years, and have both left our mark and been forever changed by the beautiful scenery and beatiful people of BC.
Today our head office sits nestled between the lower Sunshine Coast's communities of Gibsons and Sechelt, BC; poised to serve our clients form Powell River to Port Mellon with everyday electrical service needs, new construction / renovations, and every project in between. From our head office located at 4472 Hilltop Rd in Wilson Creek, we provide a myriad of services including;
• Residential electrical service and installations
• Commercial electrical and equipment repair / diagnosis
• Construction and renovation electrical installations
• Large project electrical estimation and consultations
• Grid-tie solar consultations and installation
• Off-grid solar systems design, installation, and maintenance
• Building, access, and security control and automation
• Networking and data installation, structured cabling
• Fire alarm systems installation, inspection, and maintenance
• Fire protection systems inspections and certification
• Telephone systems installation and maintenance
• And many more
Call us today to talk about starting work on your project!