As an electrical apprentice, you will gain the skills necessary to work in a fast paced
electrical contracting industry, communicate effectively with clients and peers, think and
problem solve efficiently, and so much more.
What you need
- Ability to work with hand tools and other basic equipment (further training will be
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Good attitude, willingness to work and take on objectives
- Driver's License valid in BC
- Legally able to work in BC
- Free training in an internationally recognized field of work (eventually becoming a
Canadian Red Seal Electrician)
- Exciting work environment with a variety of daily tasks and duties
- Purchase program for power tools and specialized equipment
- Group extended benefits coverage
- RRSP shared contributions
The Canadian Red Seal program for electrical apprentices includes 10 months of on the job
training each year, followed by 10 weeks of formal education at one of the Red Seal training
locations, during which you will be required to either live on campus
or commute to the facility.
We offer competitive wages. Rate of pay to be decided based on qualifications, previous
experience, and evaluation during a trial period of 6 months.
Apply for this position